Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I know what your thinking.....

.....and your WRONG! Even though I haven't posted/comment hardly EVER does NOT mean that I'm dead....yet.

I've been really busy with my book. Which currently a disaster just so you know! I emailed Matt Brooklyn about it, and he said that the book couldn't be helped at the moment....I "needed a break from it". So, until I'm ready I spend some of my time blogging. I have no idea when I can get back to my book however.

Have any other authors had this problem??? Their books gets so bad they need a BREAK from it! I was almost embarrassed telling about it!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!=) SO AM I!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your writer's block.:( I'm not writing a book myself so I can't help you there. But I am glad you're back.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting my blog button up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echo,

    Writer's block is horrible!!=) But I'm so glad to be back in the world of blogging!!=)

    Elrania,

    No problem!;) I like the way it looks with my blog!=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/28/2009

    Hey, I came from Elrania's blog, and I saw your profile, so I decided to comment! Sorry about the writers thing. I hope you get it cleared up soon.

    ReplyDelete