Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awesome Quotes




Only intended for Lord of the Rings, because it has the best quotes ever! And only Fellowship of the Ring for that matter.

Randomly Placed:
*********************
All we have to decide, is what to do, with the time that is given to us.
*********************
You have entered the realm of the lady of the wood, you cannot go back. Come, she is waiting.
*********************
Do not let your hearts be troubled, for you are weary with sorrow, and much toil.
*********************
I have not the heart to tell you, for me the grief is still too near.
*********************
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
*********************
I am not trying to rob you. I'm trying to help you.
*********************
But the hearts of me are easily corrupted. And the Ring of Power, has a will of its own.
*********************
If you want him, come and claim him!
*********************
I do not fear them
*********************
There is only one Lord of the Ring. Only one can bend it to his will. And he does not share power!
*********************
It should have ended that day, but evil was allowed to endure.
*********************
I choose a mortal life
*********************
And heir to the throne of Gondor!
*********************
Do as I say! Swords are no more use here.
*********************
YOU..SHALL NOT...PASS!
*********************
Fly you fools!
*********************
The dwarf breathed so loud we could have shot him in the dark.
*********************
Would you destroy it?
*********************
I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor.
*********************
Forgive me, I did not see.
*********************
I would have followed you my brother, my captain, my King.
*********************
You mean not to follow them?
*********************
Let's hunt some orc!
*********************
I don't suppose will ever see them again
*********************


If you guys have a question about the quote, or why its one of my favorites, feel free!

Leave your favorites in the comment Section.


4 comments:

  1. Hey I just found your blog. It's so cute! :)
    Here are some of my favorite quotes
    "What about side by side with a friend"
    "Some things are certain. If I leave him now I will regret it forever."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, My favorites are two that you've already named,

    "All we have to decide is what to do, with the time that is given to us."

    And,

    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't realize that it was only Fellowship quotes until I posted my comment. Sorry. :(

    All we have to decide, is what to do, with the time that is given to us.

    You have entered the realm of the lady of the wood, you cannot go back. Come, she is waiting.

    If you want him, come and claim him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Comments!!!

    EchoOfMercy,

    That's okay. I'm going to do Return of the King soon, so I already know your favorites LOL.

    Always Hope,

    Yes! There are sooo awesome!


    THANKS FOR COMMENTING!

    ReplyDelete